On April 18, 2018, a private business dinner on "Infrastructure solutions for crypto providers: Malta, Switzerland, Estonia" was held in Moscow.
Reports of speakers from Malta attracted particular interest among the guests, since it is expected that new crypto currency legislation will be adopted in May 2018. Many experts expect from this jurisdiction a special legislative precedent that will help crypto currencies to become a legal tender in other European countries. “We are confident that at the next Advapay event, which will take place on June 27, 2018, in Moscow, we will be able to consider Malta in a different status", says Maxim Ivanchenko, founder of Advapay and CEO of CanopusIT.
Other reports touched upon Estonia and Switzerland, the only countries at the moment where crypto currencies are quite official.
There were a lot of questions and discussions at the event. The questions concerned licensing of companies in various jurisdictions, relationships with regulators, taxation, and company upkeep costs.
· Dr. Kilian Schärli, Master of Laws, Lawyer and Notary (Zug), lawyer in
· Meyerlustenberger Lachenal AG, Switzerland
· Dr. Maria Deguara, LL.B., Dip. Tax, LL.D., Partner of DF Advocates, Malta
· Maria Baranchikova, special adviser of Bilanz Partners AG company (Zug,
· Andrei Veressov, member of the Estonian Bar, founder of Bright Law law firm, Estonia
· Dr. Jean-Philippe Chetcuti, Partner and Founder of CHETCUTI CAUCHI
· ADVOCATES, Malta
· Yaroslav Kabakov, Deputy CEO, Finam, Russia
· Ekaterina Malyarova, counsel of Law&Trust Company, PhD in Law, Russia
· Arseniy Scheltsin, Director of Russian Association of Blockchain and Crypto currency
· (RABAC), Russia
“We try to organize private events, and we try to do it in a professional and interesting manner. We pay special attention to the content quality, avoid promotional reports, provide our guests with the most relevant first-hand information", says Andrei Borisenkov, Advapay Development Director.
About the host:
Advapay/Canopus Innovative Technologies is a business integrator that renders services of establishing a turn-key payment business: comprehensive solutions and consulting services jointly with a network of partners. The company assists in selection of optimal infrastructure, jurisdiction, license type, business model, in licensing, establishing relations with banks, external payment systems and providers of payment services, including card issuers, money transfer systems, etc. Advapay regularly hosts events with the participation of top players in the payment business: conferences, business dinners, webinars, and workshops. For more information please visit www.advapay.eu, www.canopus.ru