Are you planning to set up a new fintech company and build your payment infrastructure? Looking for options and providers who can help you in this process? Register and watch our on-demand online webinar “Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) and the development of a payment infrastructure for FinTech companies”.
In this online webinar, Advapay together with Convera (former Western Union Business Solutions), LPB bank and Sumsub discussed the different perspectives, opportunities and solutions of Banking-as-a-Service.
• Variety of services under the Banking-as-a-Service term;
• BaaS participants and solution providers: banks, PSPs, KYC/AML providers;
• BaaS opportunities and perspectives for licensed and non-licensed fintechs;
• How to assess the BaaS strategy – recommendations for fintech companies;
• Integration hub for BaaS services – IT solution for different BaaS services.
Register and watch!
1 – Introduction to BaaS services
- Variety of services under the Banking-as-a-Service term – banks, FX & payments, AML/KYC
- BaaS opportunities and perspectives for financial institutions
- Integrated Banking-as-a-Service with Banking-as-a-Platform (Core Banking platform): benefits and challenges
- How to simplify the connection to a variety of BaaS services – BaaS integration hub
Speakers: Gustav Korobov, Senior Sales Executive, Advapay
2 – The Power of Partnerships in a Digital World
Speaker: Howard Young, Global Head of Partnerships, Western Union Business Solutions
3 – LPB Bank BaaS platform – payment solutions and multiple banking services
Broaden horizons for your business or launch a start-up with ease.
LPB Bank offers an e-commerce service as a principal member of Visa and Mastercard, as well as the integration of ApplePay as an additional payment method that allows merchants to accept payments on website or mobile application. SEPA Credit Transfers, segregated accounts, addressable BIC in SEPA and many more fast and flexible solutions to empower your business.
Speaker: Stanislavs Sinakovics, Head of the Sales and Regional Development Department, LPB Bank
4 – KYC as part of BaaS and AML/GDPR compliance
Speaker: Polina Riabinchuk, Senior AML Compliance Advisor, Sum and Substance
Advapay is a technology company providing the Digital Core Banking platform to empower fintech clients or digital banks to start their businesses and accelerate digital transformation. The platform delivers all essential functionalities, a front-to-back system and a set of tools to customise and bring new integrations. With Advapay, potential and existing customers can connect either to the cloud-based SaaS or on-premise software. Besides the technical infrastructure, the company provides business advisory and fintech licensing services. Interested to learn more, please drop us a message